Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hearts Galore

Hello hello! Today is the day for the weekly 50% sale on select products at The Lilypad, and since it's February, there's a lot of hearts and pink to be had - and I am not one to complain, that's for sure!!



Credits:
Hearts Galore Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Without a Doubt papers and Drama Queen Adore by Valorie Wibbens

On Monday I was able to bribe my husband in taking some long-awaited photographs of the two of us, so of course I scrapped them right away.



Credits:
Be Mine {Dressed Down} Templates by Fiddle-dee-dee Designs
License Plate Metal Alpha by Paula Kesserling

I clearly put all the new photos to good use! :) These pages will likely also get repurposed in my 2017 calendar (each year I make a photo calendar as Christmas gift for our parents, and using some pages as calendar toppers).



Credits:
Fig Tree Elements and Petals no. 6 {love} by Sara Gleason
Twitterpated: Patterns & Backgrounds by Allison Pennington
For the Love of 2016: Bundle 1 by Allison Pennington


These Petals by Sara Gleason are seriously awesome!! Perfect to build a page, or ten!



Credits:
Sprinkles v. 20 by Valorie Wibbens


I had started this page almost one month ago, but was in need of a recent photo - finally I was able to finish it up!

No comments: