Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Homespun Documenter Kit, Add-Ons and Dies

This is my third Project Life spread with the Homespun release from Studio Calico, and probably my favorite of the three. :)


For this spread I used the Documenter main kit, the Pocket add on, the "on the menu" stamp, the Easter cards, one of the card dies, and the 6x6 paper pad. Oh and I did some foiling with the Minc too! :)



I spent all the week at home recuperating from my surgery (see prior week here) so all the photos are from around the house.



And of course, lots of food photos - love food! :)


This was the week I made my firsts experiments with foiling, and I was so giddy about it that I had to document that in my album.



The Easter cards were perfect to document my love for bunnies! :) I have a few things around the house that I happened to photograph that week. And the wood veneer letters from the Pocket add on are gorgeous!



I used the polka dot die on a piece of foiled card stock. The die is 2"x3" and fit snugly in the pocket - there are three more of these card making dies in the Homespun releases and I think they work great for Project Life! You can check the other ones out here: stripes, zig zag and plus signs.


I used the puffy stickers from the Pocket add on and the "on the menu" stamp here and throughout this spread.

No comments: