Friday, April 1, 2016

Film Club Kits at Studio Calico

Keeping up with what has become a new tradition this year, I made a page with the digital releases from Studio Calico and I am happy to share it with you today - reveal day! Shopping starts at 12 PM EST for subscribers and at 3 PM EST for everyone else, but the digitals are already for sale so no need to wait any longer!


I had so much fun making this page! I started out with a smaller 6"x8" canvas and layered some printables from this month's digital releases (the 3x3 Neon Words cards and pieces of the 12x12 digital papers, as well as the printables by Hello Forever and In A Creative Bubble). I added some embellishments from the kits I picked up at the recent past kit sale - Nes Verk, BRB and Canal Street. I loved all the pops of color and decided to add them to a 12x12 white background to make them pop even more.


Here's a closer look at the details.


Happy Reveal day!

No comments: