Saturday, October 1, 2016

Studio Calico October Reveal: Story Board

Hello hello! Happy October! I am happy to be contributing to the Creative Team this month with some cards and Project Life spreads! I also made an unboxing video of the Story Board Documenter kit, the 4"x6" Christmas Card stamp and the 4"x6" Christmas paper pad, I will post this at 3PM EST today when the kits go for purchase for everyone. :)
Here's my first project made with the Story Board Documenter kit. I loved the colors of this kit, and the embellishments were very fun to use!


I make 2-page weekly spreads for my Project Life, and end up with 2 albums per year. Usually I split the two volumes after 26 weeks, but this year I put two extra weeks in the first volume because I had some trips I didn't want to split. And I made a single page for the last week of the album - week 28.


I used some phrases from the stamp set either on a journaling card or stamped directly on a photo.


I loved using the chipboard shapes and gold alpha stickers from the kit.


I used the die cut numbers as a stencil to write out my week number on the title card.

The bird transparency is adorable!

You can check out my other Project Life projects here:
Project Life 2016 - vol. 2 Title Page
Project Life 2016 - week 29 insert
and here are the Christmas Cards.

I also have a 2-page Project Life spread that is exclusive to the Documenter workshop, so if you are signed up for that you'll see it there, along with some tips on how to stretch your kits. Here's a sneak of the spread:


Have a great October!

No comments: