Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday Card

I prepared a birthday card for my Mom today and it turned out super cute! :)

I used Cutieful Doodleful Youville by Polka Dot Plum and Amy Sumrall to prepare the card:


then I simply printed it, cut it out and mod podged it for finish. I gave diagonal strokes. :)
Finally, glued it to a blank 5x7 card with Mod Podge. Et voila'!


I used normal paper and of course when I mod podged it the color did bleed a little, but it didn't bother me because it actually made the background paper pinkier. :)
It think it turned out really cute!! When the picture looks better than the digital version, you definitely know your hybrid project was a hit! ;)

Yep, I took these pretty pictures in our light tent, albeit still with our living room lamp and not the really nice one we bought for the tent - still need to buy a lamp holder for that! :)

No comments: