Monday, March 9, 2009

My Baptism - A Couple More LOs

I made two more LOs with pictures from my baptism. These pictures are so precious I couldn't leave them out so I ended up scrapping them all! :)

Credits:
Flower Girl by Angie Kovacs and Megan Turnidge

I was 3 months old and the pictures depict me with my parents, maternal grandparents, paternal grandmother and maternal great-grandmother (only in the next LO).
The next page I did for a Roadmap to Scrap challenge at ScrapMatters, following these instructions:
  1. Choose at least 2 photos
  2. Your background must be a photo; feel free to blend it with a paper or alter it in any way
  3. Your main pic must have a cluster of elements next to it
  4. Add at least 4 circles
  5. Include at least one doodle or hand-drawn element
  6. Choose at least three ribbons
  7. Be creative with your date--no fonts!
  8. Use an alpha for your title

Credits:
Flower Girl by Angie Kovacs and Megan Turnidge
Date Bits 1 by Misty Cato
Scuffed Up Alpha Black (recolored) by Sugarplum Paperie
Font: FG Bonnie's

I can't wait for the next My Story Matters challenge, coming next Sunday!

No comments: