Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coming Soon...

The PDP girls did it again!! They have a new kit coming soon, and I know you'll love it! Here's a little sneak peek:


The colors are super funky and the doodles are super cute!
The kit is a collab with Amy Sumrall and will be in the shops Friday. I'll be back then to post previews and links to the stores. :)

I bet this kit will be perfect to scrap a few pictures I have left from Valentine's Day! In the meantime, I used another great kit by Amy and Lauren (probably my favorite ever), We Give Thanks, to complete another page about the Valentine's Day hunt. :)

Credits:

Template by Amysout

We Give Thanks by Polka Dot Plum

Font: Note this


But I have more great news: the template I used for this LO was created by a fellow CT member, Amy, and is avaliable on the CT blog! Go get it right away! :)

1 comment:

Amysout said...

Cristina, love what you've done with the template! Your red tape looks great & coordinates so well with everything else!! Wonderful LO!!