Sunday, March 29, 2009

Me Mini Accordion Album

I'm loving hanging out at TheDigiChick lately and I took part in a workshop there. Throughout the month of March, we put together a mini album, and this weekend I actually printed it out and assembled it. It turned out really cute!!!! (And in case you were wondering, yes, I do have a thing with pink right now..)


Credits:

Inspired by Michelle Filo.

Cover:

Bleached Cardboard and star stamp from Tough Stuff by Sugarplum Paperie

Font: Fluoxetine

Page 1:

Bleached Cardboard and Black Scuffed Up Alpha (recolored) by Sugarplum Paperie

Wordart by Charla Virkler

Font: Fluoxetine

Page 2:

Bleached Cardboard and Little Love Bits (recolored) by Sugarplum Paperie

Wordart by Charla Virkler

Font: Fluoxetine

Page 3:

Bleached Cardboard and Glitzy Bits by Sugarplum Paperie

Wordart by Charla Virkler

Page 4:

Bleached Cardboard and Little Bits by Sugarplum Paperie

Font: Fluoxetine

Page 5:

Bleached Cardboard and Little Bits by Sugarplum Paperie

Page 6:

Bleached Cardboard, button from Little Bits and dots from Project 365 Part 2 by Sugarplum Paperie

Page 7:

Bleached Cardboard and Tiny Paper Flowers by Sugarplum Paperie

Wordart by Charla Virkler

Page 8:

Bleached Cardboard by Sugarplum Paperie

Wordart by Charla Virkler


I used exclusively products by Sugarplum Paperie for doing this.

The only drawback of this project is that I never used acrylic colors before and they don't quite work as I expected.. So painting the tin box was more troublesome than I had anticipated.. Anyway, everything turned out well in the end! :)
(Yes, I did buy the mints just to use the tin box... ;) )

1 comment:

Megan Turnidge said...

THAT is SOOOO CUTE! Great work! I just love little mini albums!

I made up a template for myself with guides to help me when adjusting my pages. I was planning on sharing the template on my blog if enough people showed interest in a tutorial on Viovio. :) So, stay tuned for that!