Sunday, March 1, 2009

Monthiversary #21

Thursday DH and I had our little adventure in the city: we took the bus to go to a fancy restaurant, had a lovely dinner with wine pairing, and got a cab to get back home (no drink&drive for us!).
It was a lovely, lovely evening. We took some pictures at the restaurant but since I brought my big camera I didn't trust to have a picture of us taken (the light was really low - candlelight! - and I was pretty sure nothing good would turn out if we had the picture taken by someone who doesn't know the camera). So, once we got home and put on our PJs ready to go to bed, we took a few timed shots on the sofa. Here's one of the cutest.

Credits:

Tropical Daiquiri and alpha from About a Girl - Scrap'it Designs by Brianna Cox


I used Bree's latest kit for this, Tropical Daiquiri. That kit is so sweet, it inspires me a lot of romanticism!!

No comments: