Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Making Fun of Myself

I only scrapped one page today (because I'm busy scrapping pages for the Motivational Album challenge running at TheDigiChick) but it's a fun one. :)


Credits:

DigiScrap Addicts Grand Opening Free"bee" kit

Ransom Mini Alpha by Bren Boone Designs

Fonts: Almagro, Sketchbook, My Own Topher


I did this for the Digidares and for one of the DigiScrapAddicts Scrap Off challenges. There's a ton of contests going over at DigiScrapAddicts (best LO, best shadows, best 2-pager, cutest couple LOs etc!) and each contest has a $20 prize to a different designer's shop.. I entered a bunch of LOs and it was really hard to pick one for each contest because you could only enter the same LO in one contest. This one is the only LO I did appositely to enter it in the contest. I love how it turned out. :)

No comments: