Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Goodies!

Yesterday night I started playing with the goodies I picked up at Weeds & Wildflowers on Sunday. I took advantage at the 2nd birthday sale they had last week and got a lot of absolutely gorgeous stuff by Gina Marie Huff, including a huge alpha collection. :) I really love how this page turned out!


Credits:
Alpha and doodles from Second Spring, alpha from Stitching ABC's burlap, doodle flowers from Lazy Days of Summers, wire flowers from Playing with Wire - Spring and papers from A Better Me by Gina Marie Huff
Font: Sketchbook, !Sketchy Times and Pea Summer Funkyness

I also did a matching page for the LO I posted in the previous post.


Lift of Provo Canyon by mperschon.
Credits:
April Dawn by Elise's Pieces Scalloped mat shape from Paper Shapers by Britt-ish Designs

Ah, I really love my camera! :)

No comments: