Monday, July 19, 2010

Waiting...

I am so excited and cannot wait for the next 3 weeks to go by: I ordered an electronic die cutting machine yesterday and cannot wait for it to be delivered!!! :D It's an early birthday present and DH was very supportive. Yay! I really cannot wait to cut out some goodies!

In the meantime, I have some digi pages to show. First off, I used a gorgeous kit by Lina of LDrag Designs (she joined the design team at ScrapMatters this month after guesting in June, but she was no stranger: she was a CT member way back when I first found my digi-home almost 2 years ago. :) ):


The colors of this kit are beautiful!! And perfect to match some pictures DH and I took last week. :)



Credits:
Butterfly's Whisper by LDrag Designs
Font: JH Kari - Designs by Jeni Hopewell

I only scrapped one page this weekend (been busy installing my CS5 ;) and getting the pictures for my P365 organized), but I quite love how it turned out:


Credits:
Walking on Sunshine by Jenn Barrette and Tracie Stroud
Other clouds from: Lavender morning by Tracie Stroud, Lindsey Riches and Megan Turnidge; Starry Nights by Faith True, Sherri JD, Designs by Sine, Molly DeCrow; May Mornings and All My Loving by Tracie Stroud
Font: CK Cursive

I did this page for a challenge at ScrapOrchard. And while I practically don't do challlenges anymore these days, it's so true that a good challenge pushes you to do a page you wouldn't have otherwise (in this case, use at least 7 different cloud elements and twine 3 elements on a string). I rarely take the time to intertwine elements, but I love the little cluster I made here. :)

1 comment:

sunghee said...

Ooo~~~ which machine did you get? Lovely layouts as usual! Good luck with Iron scrapper challenge!!!!