Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just for fun

Journaling:
In the last couple of years I have discovered and developed three passions (scrapbooking, photography and hybrid crafts) and I feel like I will never let go of them as long as I live. Having a creative outlet is now more vital to me than the air I breathe, at times, because it makes me feel free and it reminds me of the life I want to live and of the beauty and grace I am blessed with every day.

Credits:
Capture the Moment by Kate Hadfield and Designs by Lili
Vintage Carnival by Sahlin Studio and Jenn Barrette
Vintage camera sticker and arrow tag from Around the World by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish DesignsFree Spirit alpha by CD Muckosky
Fonts: Pea Olson, CK Parsifal, Vintage Typewriter
Photo actions by My Four Hens Photography and the Pioneer Woman

No comments: