Saturday, October 23, 2010

Told You I Would Be Busy!

I told you I would be busy catching up with Jenn's latest kits, so next I scrapped with this jaw-dropping kit:


The colors are just amazing and inspiring! So here's what I did with it:



Credits:
Pieces of You by Jenn Barrette

Ever since I've seen those number templates in Erica Zane's store I've known I would use them for my calendar cover, and I finally did! ;) I LOVE how the cover turned out!! Now 2 more pages to go, then I can finally have them printed. :)

Also, today Jenn is re-releasing her gorgeous Fly Free kit in her store, and it's 20% off! (you can check it out in action two posts down)


Have a great weekend! Mine's been going pretty well so far. I have work to do, but I haven't started yet; I have finally finished the ScrapMatters Nov. newsletter project on which I've been working for the past week, and this time I cannot double guess myself because I had a very special friend come visit and show his approval! :D


He liked it and I've decided he's a much better sport than DH! :)

No comments: