Monday, October 3, 2011

Operation Calendar

Lately I have been super busy and drained out with work, so I haven't been scrapping much at all, but I've been concentrating the little scrapping I've done almost exclusively on getting my 2012 calendar done. For the latest couple of pages from the weekend, I've used designs by Allison Pennington, who recently joined The Lilypad and is having a grand opening sale:


Allison's creations are really unique, and she also has some gorgeous doodled alphas (with brush file) that are a must-have! Here's my June page; I made it for the October Formula Challenge.

June 2012 calendar topper

Credits:
Secret by Allison Pennington
Acrylic heart and doodled ticket word art from 100 Things by Lauren Reid
The Future Freaks Me Out font by Heather Hess

And check out the doodled tree on this page!!

Photobucket

Credits:

Last night I went on a roll and finished the last two pages I still had to do. Here's one of them; I will share the other one later this week:

January 2012 calendar topper

Credits:
Along Came Winter by Valorie Wibbens and Rachel Young
Little Pockets by Valorie Wibbens
Be Merry alpha by Designs by Lili

This kit it so gorgeous! The color combination is unique and so much fun, and Lili's alpha goes so well with it!

I only need to finish the cover now, and then I can place my order! Yay!

No comments: