Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SOSN

****************************************
Keep scrolling for the Hopping Halloween blog hop!
****************************************


This week the 50% SOSN sale at The Lilypad is especially tempting! There are lots of products too good to pass! Here are a few I have used:





and here are the pages I did:

Mom's Visit Day Thirteen: Pretty Outfit

Credits:
Love Is {Keely} Wire Alpha by Karah Fredricks
White and Black papers by Emily Merritt
Free Spirit Alpha by CD Muckosky
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

Mom's Visit Day 14: Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt

Credits:
New by Allison Pennington
Template by Sara Gleason from the Hopping Halloween collab by The Lilypad Designers
Finishing Touches 2 by Karah Fredricks
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

I'm trying really hard to finish scrapping all the pictures from my mom's visit in spring before she comes to visit again next month, otherwise I know they'll never get scrapped! I have been making slow and constant progress, but this is going to be a huuuge album! I'm at about 45 pages scrapped, and I will have to do at least 10 more. Help! :)

No comments: