Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy DSD!

It's DSD at The Lilypad, the November BYOC is in the store, and two of my designers are guest designing there, so I have been busy this week! ;) First off, here's what I did with Mari Koegelenberg's bits, 
mixed in with a couple of other BYOC products.

10 Things - Oct 201\


Credits:



Messy Marvin vol. 3 by Amy Wolff

The Hammer Head font by Heather Hess

I made this page for one of the DSD challenges in the forum - check them out (this is challenge #2)! Next up is a card I made with Sahlin Studio goodies and some gorgeous word art by Paislee Press.


I Found Happiness and Joy card

Credits:


We Were Here elements by Paislee Press

I love the bright colors in Jenn Barrette's contribution to the BYOC!


Well Done card

Credits:


OK... finally the weekend is here! I most definitely need some time off and some crafty time. :) Happy DSD everyone!

No comments: