Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Project Life - Week 44

Still catching up on posting the latest weeks up on the blog. This is the week when I started being current again: Week 44. :) It was Halloween week.

Project Life - Week 44

I started with some digital journaling cards by Digital Design Essentials and then just added some of the grid journaling cards, both in 3x4 and 4 x 6 size. I cut down the 4x6 to 4x4 to fit in the pockets on the right side. The photo pocket pages I used are Design F and the 3x3 design by We R Memory Keepers.

Project Life - Week 44

My color scheme was orange, black and pink. Nice for Halloween! I used some cuts that I made with my Silhouette digital cutter.

Project Life - Week 44

Here are the detailed shots.

Project Life - Week 44

I think this title card was perfect for Halloween week. ;) Spooky but not scary. :) The "beware" card went very well with the journaling, since we had a rough day indeed that day! The title was cut from a paper from the Crate Paper Snow Day collection. I bought it a couple of years ago and it is much thicker than the papers they sell today! It gave me some trouble cutting in the Silhouette. :)

Project Life - Week 44

Each year I put together a calendar for our families (I've been doing this since 2009!) and have them printed by Artscow because you just cannot beat the value. So in September/October I'm usually cranking out all the calendar toppers to place my order before Christmas gets too close. :) I got my calendars and they turned out just great! I added piece of the shipping slip on the journaling card, along with a stamp by Ali Edwards stamped with Ranger Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink Pad.

Project Life - Week 44

Here I used a handy stamp alpha by EK Success.

Project Life - Week 44

Lots of instagram shots are finding their way into my album! :)

Project Life - Week 44

Stepping Stone alpha stamp (numbers) by Studio Calico/Hero Arts.

Project Life - Week 44

I bought my mom's Christmas present! I added the sticker that came with it on my card, along with a picture from the website, and I used a snowflake stamp as a border to go with the Christmas theme. :)

Project Life - Week 44

I've been adding more full size pictures in my Project Life album, and I love it!

Project Life - Week 44

I love cutting vellum in my Silhouette!

Project Life - Week 44

I love these 4"x4" slots - perfect to fit instagram photos!

Project Life - Week 44

After cutting this pretty snowflake out of vellum, I needed to make it stand out, so I sprayed a journaling card (cut down to 4x4) with brown mist.

Project Life - Week 44

Here I combined some letters cut with the Silhouette and Studio Calico alpha stamps.

Project Life - Week 44

And that's it for Week 44! ;)

No comments: