Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Week 5

I am behind in sharing my Project Life album! I let myself get a bit behind with the album because I'm taking the Bright Ideas class at Studio Calico so I've been doing a lot more paper scrapbooking than usual, but this past weekend I finished up weeks 5 and 6, and I am working on week 7. I love this project so much! OK, so here comes Week 5. ;)

Project Life 2013 - Week 5

I got my Studio Calico Project Life February kit as I was finishing up this week, so I used it along with the January one. I also used some digital elements from The Lilypad - several from the February BYOC, the ever present photo collages by Designs by Lili, and one card (the yellow chevron with the speech bubble) from the Today Journal Cards by Valorie Wibbens. I also used some digi stamps by Studio Calico.
The photo protector on the left is by We R Memory Keepers, while the one on the right is the Becky Higgins Design C.

Project Life 2013 - Week 5

The color scheme for this week features pink and yellow, and a touch of blue. The yellow came from that "5" paper from the Heyday collection by Studio Calico - one of my favorite lines ever!

Project Life 2013 - Week 5

The camera on the bottom right is cut out from a paper from Amy Tangerine Sketchbook.
And here are a few details!

Project Life 2013 - Week 5

I wrote the "week" on a Becky Higgins 4"x6" card with a clear embossing pen and a stencil, and then embossed with grapefruit Zing. I made the splatters with Buttercup Mister Huey mist -- I love this color!! The paper is from the Heyday collection by Studio Calico.

Project Life 2013 - Week 5

I used the Baxter letter stickers by Amy Tangerine, and some Amy Tangerine stamps (stamped with black archival ink and with versamark+grapefruit Zing). Oh, and I bought a new date stamp with just the date, by Pebbles - I love it!!

Project Life 2013 - Week 5

All digital here - I love the colors of the  February BYOC at The Lilypad!

Project Life 2013 - Week 5

Stamps by Studio Calico.

Project Life 2013 - Week 5

Here I used a paper and Sticker from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan. I bought Amy Tangerine's perpetual calendar stamp and I love it!

Project Life 2013 - Week 5

The hearts are by Pink Paislee. And that's all for this week! ;) Week 6 is all photographed and ready to go, so expect to see it soon. :) How is your PL going?

2 comments:

Jami said...

Hi Cristina, I love this layout!! Can you tell me who makes the weekday stamps you used on the Breugger's card? I've looked everywhere for them--they are perfect for PL.

Cristina said...

They are sold out, which is why I couldn't link up. It's a Studio Calico set. http://studiocalico.typepad.com/studio_calico/2012/11/black-friday.html