Friday, March 8, 2013

Just an Ordinary Week..

Happy Friday! This day couldn't have arrived sooner for me - I was looking forward to making good progress at work this week, but then I kept getting requests from different people to work on other minor stuff, and ended up not having time to work on what I wanted to. I hate when that happens!! Note to self: never fool yourself into thinking that things will slow down.. they never do! :(
But there is one good thing that came out of this busy week - I scrapped! ;) Here's what I used:


It's a gorgeous new kit by Kaye Winiecki - oh how I love everything that she designs! And even though I'm a fast scrapper, this page came together really fast - it took me less than 20 minutes! Yes, yet another reason why I love digi scrapbooking so much. :)

Ordinarily Special

Credits:
Ordinarily Special by Kaye Winiecki
The Damsel Series fonts by Heather Joyce and Valorie Wibbens

The kit is 20% off through the weekend, so go grab it! :)

No comments: