Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Project Life - Week 10

This was a fun week to put together!

Project Life - Week 10

I had quite a few pictures and events to include this week, so I added an insert using the Design H photo protectors. The photo protector on the left is by We R Memory Keepers.

Project Life - Week 10

On the right I used a Design A photo protector.

Project Life - Week 10

The left page is my least favorite part of this spread, but it still has parts I like.

Project Life - Week 10

This is the front and back of the insert. I love how it turned out!!

Project Life - Week 10

And this is the right page. OK, let's see some details! ;)

Project Life - Week 10

I finally got to use some of my cards from the Clementine kit! I bought it last year and rarely use it, but this "10" card was perfect for this week. :) The arrow stickers are from the Clementine kit as well. I had to add some washi tape (orange striped washi tape is by My Mind's Eye,) at the top because the card kept slipping out of its slot. The stamp at the top is from the February Studio Calico Front Row Project Life kit, embossed with Versamark ink and Apricot ZING embossing powder. I love embossing!! I love stamping, but only have a limited color supply, while my Zing stash is getting bigger. ;) I also stamped the Amy Tangerine calendar stamp in Versafine Smokey Gray ink. The blue alpha is by Prima.

Project Life - Week 10

The card is the back of a card from the March Studio Calico Neverland Project Life kit; I used my  Pebbles date stamp and the tab is by Bananafish Studio from the February Studio Calico Front Row Project Life kit.

Project Life - Week 10

I used two stamps from the March Studio Calico Neverland Project Life kit, and embossed with Versamark ink and Apricot ZING embossing powder on vellum paper. The badge is also from the kit. I created the "awesome" word bit, and the round stickers are from the Clementine kit. The background is a Becky Higgins Project Life 4x6 grid card sprayed with Heirloom Blue Mister Huey by Studio Calico.

Project Life - Week 10

I dug out the sold out Awesome stamp set by Studio Calico, and embossed it with Versamark ink and Apricot ZING embossing powder. It turned out awesome!! ;) I made the word strip, and the card on the right is a recolored version of the one I used on this page, using a design by Digital Design Essentials.

Project Life - Week 10

I love the Darling Dear printed chipboard hearts by Studio Calico!

Project Life - Week 10

Here I used a stamp by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday, embossed with Versamark ink and Apricot ZING embossing powder. I layered washi tape by My Mind's Eye and American Crafts glitter tape. The alpha is by Basic Grey (Fact and Fiction).

Project Life - Week 10

I stamped the Days of the Week stamp by Ali Edwards on the Bananafish Studio tab from the February Studio Calico Front Row Project Life kit, and colored it with watercolor crayons.

Project Life - Week 10

Just used some washi tape on this card.

Project Life - Week 10

This stamp is from the Epic stamp set by Studio Calico; I embossed it with Versamark ink and Apricot ZING embossing powder on vellum paper. I used the Tiny Attacher to attach it to the photo.

Project Life - Week 10

I love how this card turned out! The card is from the Studio Calico Darling Dear journaling card set. I embossed an Ali Edwards stamp with Versamark ink and Apricot ZING embossing powderTape by My Mind's Eye, and a Darling Dear printed chipboard heart by Studio Calico. The blue camera sticker wasn't planned to be on the card, but I made a mistake in the journaling so I used it to cover it up. ;) Stamp from the Black Friday Studio Calico set (sold out)

Project Life - Week 10

Card from a Studio Calico PL kit. The cute little alpha is by Prima. I thought the wood veneer camera by Studio Calico was the perfect touch for this card.

Project Life - Week 10

I embellished these photos with Studio Calico Darling Dear stickers.

Project Life - Week 10

Well, now you know... that's what my craft corner looks like most of the time! ;) The alpha sticker is by Basic Grey (Fact and Fiction) and I added a word directly on the photo using a white poster paint fine sharpie.

Project Life - Week 10

And here's the last card! I had fun using the Glitz roller stamp with Heirloom Blue Mister Huey, and I stamped stamps by Amy Tangerine and the Stepping Stone alpha by Studio Calico with Versamark ink and Apricot ZING embossing powder on a Becky Higgins Project Life 4x6 grid card.

Hope you enjoyed this post! I'd love to hear from you if you did. :)

No comments: