Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My 1st Hybrid Project

As I anticipated a few days ago, I fell in love with a hybrid project done by Megan Turnridge to decorate some mini-buckets (you can find it in her blog here -she also has a template for the buckets! That's what I used!).
It is really a cheap project! Here's what I spent:
At Target: $1 for 2 3-inch buckets; $1 for 3 autumn ribbons;
at Michael's: $1 for black ribbon; $0.58 for 2 sheets of felt (black and lime).
I already had Mod Podge, glue dots, and I printed on normal paper (I brushed it with Mod Podge since I love the glossy texture it gives).

For the Frankenbucket, I used a paper from Out of this World by Plantation Designs and Ziggle Scraps.
For the Fall Bucket, I used Hoo-hoo-hoo by Karah Fredricks and Holiday Sampler (Fall) by Shabby Princess and I prepared this:

And here are my creations!!!
Frankenbucket:
Fall Bucket:
Side/back:

Side/back:
I *love* *love* *love* these little buckets!!!!!

1 comment:

Megan Turnidge said...

Oh, they turned out FABULOUS!!! I just love them! The Frankenbucket.. hehe... love how you used felt! And the Thanks bucket is gorgeous as well! THANKS so much for sharing with me! :)

P.S. Fabulous freebie coming to my blog this Saturday.... ;)