Thursday, May 21, 2009

Blogging at Last!

This has been a super busy week for me and I've spent all my free time in the evenings scrapping because I'm giving a serious shot at the Queen of Scrap competition at ScrapMatters, so I haven't had a chance to show off here what I've been doing.
For the past 3 days I've been doing 3 pages per night, and here they are. ;)


Credits:
Oh So Happy by Amy Sumrall


Credits:
Oh So Happy by Amy Sumrall
Paper Shapers by Britt-ish Designs
Word stripes from Hodge Podge 8 by Gina Marie Huff



Credits:
Spring Melody by Mira Designs
Paper Shapers by Britt-ish Designs


Credits:
Paper from Call Her Beauty by Dani Alencar
Tiny Typewriter Alpha by Mira Designs
all the rest from Meadowlark by Sugarplum Paperie Font: SS Whimsy


Credits:
Natural Wonders by the ScrapMatters Design Team



Credits:
Natural Wonders by the ScrapMatters Design Team
Pinky Dinky Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Note this


Credits:
What Every Girl Needs - Folded, Alpha from Second Spring, Hodge Podge 9 and 10 by Gina Marie Huff
Stitches and frame from Sunshine in My Soul by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Pea Amy*Rica Script, the King & Queen font

ETA: some 2 weeks later, this page, one of my favorite EVER, made a Gallery Standout at ScrapMatters. I'm so happy because I poured a lot of myself into this page!! ;)


Credits:
based on a template by Dana (missrubikscube)
Spring Melody by Mira Designs
Acrylic numbers from Hodge Podge 9 by Gina Marie Huff
Screws from Summer Fling by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Note this

ETA: this LO made LOTW at TDC!!!! Yipieeeeeeeee! The kit Spring Melody by Mira Designs just worked great with the picture.


Credits:
Template by Dana (missrubikscube)
Spring Melody by Mira Designs
Acrylic numbers from Hodge Podge 9 by Gina Marie Huff
Screws from Summer Fling by Britt-ish Designs

Whew, finally caught up! :)
I'm very happy with myself: I have done a lot of pages this week so far, and I love them all!
I haven't been getting nearly enough sleep, though.. :-P

No comments: