Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

I already knew it, but it's official once more: I have the best husband ever!!
Yesterday was our 2nd wedding anniversary and he gave me a gorgeous necklace.. it's just beautiful!! And then he brought me out to dinner in our favorite restaurant. It was a wonderful evening!

I can now show off the card and wedding frame I prepared for him:


Credits:
{No Longer} Flowerless Patterned Paper Pack by Pamela Donnis
Skewed shapes from Challenge Shapes by Chelle's Creations
Font: Almagro

We didn't have any wedding pictures in our house and I felt we really needed one! ;)



Credits:
Strawberry Cafe Revised by Sugarplum Paperie
Flower shape from Challenge shapes by Chelle's Creations

This is the hardest hybrid project I've worked on so far, because cutting and applying the paper wasn't easy since it's not a flat frame.. However, I think it turned our beautifully and I'm glad I gave it a try! :)

We took some pretty pictures on Monday (and I'm glad we did because yesterday the weather was bad!) and I'll consider them our anniversary pictures even if taken 1 day early. :-) I scrapped one right away that will go in our 2010 calendar:


Credits:
Fiona by Matahati Designs
Font: Pea Roni Script

With all the celebrations for DH coming home and our anniversary, I've taken a serious fall from the Queen of Scrap top ten, just barely in 10th place.. Ugh! I need to find some time to scrap tonight!

No comments: