Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Long Weekend

I really enjoyed the long Memorial Day weekend! DH came home Saturday evening after a 2 week absence, so this long weekend was much needed too. We enjoyed the nice weather and cool air (it was in the mid fifties and beautiful) and used the smoker last night.
Too bad the weekend is over, and worse still because it's our 2nd wedding anniversary today! But I really cannot complain.. And the weekend is only 4 days away. :)

Since DH came back home my scrapping time has been drastically cut down, but I still managed to get a few pages done over the weekend.

I finished scrapping all my class pictures from kindergarten up to 6th grade!

This page from my 1st year in kindergarten matches this one.


Credits:
Sunshine in My Soul by Britt-ish Designs
Font: SS Whimsy


Credits:
Girls Rock Collaboration by Brenda Smith Designs, Happy Scrap Girl and Jeni Hopewell
Blue paper from I'm a Dreamer by Britt-ish Designs
Tag by missrubikscube (Dana)
Font: SS Whimsy


Credits:
Natural Wonders by the ScrapMatters Design Team
Hat and glitter from Witchy Woman by Britt-ish Designs
Font: SS Whimsy

I really love the pictures from kindergarten and I got most of them from Facebook!


Credits:
Rose Cottage collab by the Scrap Matters Design team
Font: SS Whimsy

This one from 3rd grade has to be my favorite picture of me from school!


Credits:
Background paper, alpha and colored bees from Hippity Hoppity by Polka Dot Plum
Bee on the left from Oh So Happy by Amy Sumrall
Bee on the bottom from Natural Wonder collab by the ScrapMatters Design Team
Font: SS Whimsy

The 4th grade pages are in the previous post.


Credits:
Meadowlark and Black Scuffed Up Alpha by Sugarplum Paperie
Challenge Shapes by Chelle's Creations
Font: SS Whimsy


Credits:
Natural Wonders collab by the ScrapMatters Design Team
Solid red ribbon and apple ribbon from Fairchild add-on by Britt-ish Designs
The Dog Ate my Alpha by Erica Zane
Font: SS Whimsy

And I'm all caught up with my Project 365 too:



Credits:
What Every Girl Needs - Folded, Playing with Wire - Spring and Hodge Podge 10 by Gina Marie Huff
Basic Alpha by Sahlin Studio
On the Dot Alpha by Chelle's Creations
Photo stamps from Project 365 #2 by Sugarplum Paperie
Font: Note this

No comments: