Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Sale

Everything is 45% off today at ScrapMatters! This is a huge deal that doesn't come often, so take advantage of it!
There's grab bags and some great new products in the store, too! I only had time to play with 2 of them, and really loved them!
First off, Erica's grab bag - jam packed with goodies! Check out the store for previews of the contents of the bag:



I also love this gorgeous Christmas kit by GG Digital Designs:



And here's a page I did with them:



Credits:
EZ Templates 9 from Black Friday Grab Bag by Erica Zane
Pinecones and Holly Berries by GG Digital Designs


I also used the kit in Erica's grab bag to create a page for a desktop calendar I'm working on:



Credits:
Desktop Calendar Templates 2010 by Simply J Studio
Black Friday Grab Bag by Erica Zane


I hope you take advantage of the sale, because it's such a great sale: you don't see often a 45% off sale! Plus, there's an amazing free-with-purchase template pack! It's yours with a $20 purchase, and it contains 41 fabulous templates! Check them out:


No comments: