Saturday, November 21, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

I have a few pages to show from this week: this has been a busy week and I haven't had much time to blog, or scrap.. I hope after Thanksgiving I'll have a bit more time for myself.
First off, a page for the Word Up challenge at ScrapMatters: we had to pick a popular slogan as title, and I had fun looking up slogans! I ended up choosing one of General Foods, but I eyed a couple more that would make great titles. This was such a fun challenge!



Credits:
One of a Kind by Juno Designs
Acrylic Date Stamps - Designs by Tater
Font: Copperplate Gothic Light
Photo action by My Four Hens Photography


Then, I had fun with Jennifer Barrette's Thankful:



Jenn has rapidly become one of my favorite designers, and this kit sure doesn't disappoint! I love the rich colors and patterns! I used it for 2 matching pages (the only ones I managed to scrap during the week):





Credits:
My Personal Favorites v. 1 Templates by Denise Beatty Originals
date-go-round by Stolen Moments


I loved playing with this fall kit, but.. I'm all ready for Christmas! I was really excited when I saw Britt's new kit in the store, Happiest Season of All:



I played with it right away (I'm also working on some hybrid goodies but I can't show those for a few days) for some photocards and a page: I scrapped about my frustration of getting bad Christmas pictures for our photocards, thanks to my uncooperative husband..




Lift of Beautiful little Ainslie by kateypie
Credits:
Happiest Season of All by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Note this


This is actually a very nice picture, in my opinion, but the ones I took of the two of us together are just not the best ones, but oh well... at least they're done and the photocards are ordered. :)

No comments: