Friday, November 13, 2009

Pumpkins & Grab Bags

I'm all ready for Christmas already, but I really love the cute little gourds I bought to decorate for the season, and I made 2 LOs to show them off! I used 2 grab bags (Britt's and Chelle's) to make these pages, but today all the ScrapMatters DSD grab bags have been split up, so I'll show you a few of the individual products I used. First off, a page for the Tuesday Template challenge:



Credits:
Template by wm[squared] designs
Breezy Holiday and Take a Sweater Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Note this


Using Britt's Breezy Holiday:



and Take a Sweater Alpha:



I also made a page for today's Roadmap to Scrap challenge, that has these instructions:
  1. Choose a template
  2. Choose at least three papers, 2 solid papers and 1 pattern
  3. Add some vellum or acrylic to your layout
  4. Embellish as you wish but I want to see at least one cluster
  5. Include buttons, stitches, ribbon and string (minimum of 1 each)
  6. Add a frame but use is different that you normally would ie) off center underneath the photo etc.
  7. Use a creative date element to date your layout
  8. Title your layout with a minimum of one font and one alpha
and here's my page, I had SO much fun putting it together!



Credits:
Scrap like Lori templates, Fall for You, Brownie Alpha, Buttoned Up Elements and twine from Midnight Crow by Chelle's Creations
Stitches from Let's Get Together by Denise Beatty Originals and Erica Zane
Acrylic flower from See Right Through You and Date Stamped by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Dear Joe MS 1


I used a bunch of gorgeous products from Chelle's grab bag:









and another item from Britt's:




These grab bags were really packed full, and I haven't even shown everything that was in them! :)

No comments: