Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Bunnies

Mari Koegelenberg has a new kit out today, an Easter kit!


It is totally adorable, full of bunnies and chicks. The papers are absolutely to.die.for!! Since bunnies are probably my favorite scrapping subject, and I had some brand new pictures to scrap, I made this:

Hoppy Easter

Journaling:
I admit to having a moderate obsession with bunnies. While shopping for some essential craft supplies at A.C. Moore, I stumbled upon some adorable bunnies in the clearance section. But then I hurried to grab my supplies, and by the time DH joined me from another store and started telling me to hurry (as usual), I had forgotten all about the bunnies. So the following day I convinced DH that we really had to buy parchment paper (we'd been out for a month already, so it wasn't really that urgent…) using a 50% coupon, and brought him back to the bunnies. He was equally smitten, and, somehow, we decided we could do nothing else but bring all four of them home with us, with a little dog thrown in for good measure. No doubt, we'll be having a HOPPY Easter this year!

Credits:
Easter Bunnies by Mari Koegelenberg
Font: JH Kari

I had so much fun recoloring the bunny to match my bunnies. I think they turned out so cute! ;)

1 comment:

sunghee said...

heeheeehee. YOu are so cute! they are adorable! awww~~ cute layout!