Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Week Late...

I'm a week late in showing you this amazing kit by Jenn Barrette:


It is such a stunning kit, and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to get those pretty papers printed. Putting together this card took some time, but I love how it turned out:

Our Love Keeps Growing card

Credits:
Growing Something Good by Jenn Barrette
Font: Pea Stacy's Doodle Script

I might use it as this year's anniversary card, unless I get inspired to do something else. I also used this kit for a P365 spread:


Credits:
Growing Something Good by Jenn Barrette
Font: CK Noah

Yes, I am positively in love with that wood paper! :)
ETA: I got a GSO on the ScrapMatters GSO blog!

1 comment:

sunghee said...

Great LO! Love your sketch. And look at the card! Wow! To me, distressed edge make things look antique, but this is so chic. so pretty!