Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Few More Pages

I have done some other pages this week, not with new releases, so let me show them off now.

Mom's Visit Day 6

Credits:
June 2011 free template by Amy Martin
A Perfect Day by Kaye Winiecki and Studio Flergs
The Graduate by Lauren Reid and Emily Merritt
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

I am totally in love with that background paper!! Next, a page that made the gallery standouts at Me So Scrappy yesterday:

Mom's Visit Day 8: Always Love You

Credits:
Sketchers: Lovestruck by CD Muckosky

*sigh* I have a crush on Jazzmin Designs. She has been guesting at The Lilypad for the past couple of months and her creations are just fantastic!

This month has been really great to get a good chunk of pages done on my mom's visit. Howerver, I'm not even halfway through her visit at this point! Ugh! But I love every single page so far so even if I don't finish scrapping every single picture or event, I have a pretty good coverage already.

No comments: