Friday, June 24, 2011

Last Friday in June

Today's the last Friday in June, so it's the last new release day for my guest spot at The Lilypad. This has seriously been a fantastic month for me, I was so lucky to be a guest Polly! Without further ado, let me show you some of today's releases. First off, this great patriotic kit by Kate Hadfield:


I'm also very happy that Kate is re-releasing one of my favorite alphas ever (it was included in her gorgeous Capture the Moment collab with Designs by Lili, now retired). And the great news is that you get it for free if you buy the kit!!


and my page:

Flag Day 2011

Journaling:
I asked you to let me take a picture of you with the US flag for my P365, and in addition to a more traditional pose, you also wanted to do this funny one. Of course this is the one that’s ending up in the scrapbook. :) You’re such a goof!

Credits:
Font: CK rugged

Next, a fabulous kit by Valorie Wibbens:


and the coolest template set by Emily Merritt:


This page came together in no time!

Mom's Visit Day 8: Flowers

Journaling:
I am so glad my mom got to see the tulips in bloom on this trip! All the past years she was too late to see them, but this year the timing was just right!

Credits:
Dear Mom by Valorie Wibbens
Wet Paint Alpha by CD Muckosky
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

Finally, this great template pack by Amy Martin:


which I combined with a ton of June BYOC goodies.

Mom's Visit Day 6: Red Lobster

Journaling:
The food at Red Losbter is always lovely! It’s my mom’s favorite restaurant and it’s always fun to go eat there. Tonight DH and I shared a huge lobsterita. :) Yum! Then, we went to hear Mozart’s clarinet concert, but the performance wasn’t too great...

Credits:
Sunkissed: the element pack by Jazzmin Designs
Sunshine Days alpha by Designs by Lili
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

There's no better way to start the weekend than with a new set of scrap goodies! ;)

No comments: