Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In My Head

I have played in all seven of the June monthly challenges at The Lilypad. The One Word Challenge was the one that got me most stumped. We had to incorporate the word "head" in the title, but I just couldn't come up with anything. But then I got the idea for this page, and I love how it turned out!

In My Head

Credits:
Conversation piece no. 3 template by Paislee Press and One Little Bird
Papers and elements from Vintage Carnival and Vintage Carnival word art by Sahlin Studio and Jenn Barrette
Books wordart from Snipettes: Explore. Learn. Grow. by Sahlin Studio
Love hope joy wordart from I'll Love You Forever collection by Sahlin Studio
Fonts: The Typewriter font by Heather Hess, Impact, Jellyka Saint Andrew's Queen

I just listed a few of my passions: what I love to eat, what I love to photograph, and what I've been reading lately. Probably should have used a smaller font size to fit in a few more categories, but I didn't want to over-crowd the page. ;)
I got a GSO at Me So Scrappy and a GSO at ScrapMatters too! :)

No comments: