Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally Friday!

I have a ton of new pages to share today! All are made with gorgeous new releases at The Lilypad. Let's start with a fun and colorful kit by Gina Miller:


Here's my page:

Mom's Visit Day Three

Journaling:
I went to work today, while my mom and DH stayed home. Then tonight we went for an early dinner before heading to a free concert.

Credits:
Blueprints #7-#12 and Fruit Punch by Gina Miller
Suzy-Q alpha by CD Muckosky
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

I also used these crazy templates by Amy Martin:


to make a matching page. Aren't they super fun? ;)

Mom's Visit Day 3 (2)

Credits:
Set Apart Templates by Amy Martin
Fruit Punch by Gina Miller
Font: Pea Pumpkin Peters

Next, a great sports pack by Kate Hadfield:


doodles by one of my favorite artists, CD Muckosky:


and one of my most used alphas:


I used them to scrap an old picture of my mom and I, and I LOVE how it turned out!

Little Player

Journaling:
This is one of my favorite pictures of my mom and me as a child. It was my first summer and we were in the mountains.

Credits:
Background paper from Bundle Up by Kate Hadfield and SMJ Designs
School Sports by Kate Hadfield
Bubble Magic and Suzy-Q alpha by CD Muckosky
Blue and green papers from Around the World by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Alpha from Capture the Moment (sadly retired) by Kate Hadfield and Designs by Lili
Font: SS Whimsy

OK, almost done! Last are this pack of hand drawn by CD Muckosky:


and these colorful notes:


I love these colors!

Together We

Journaling:
Our fourth wedding anniversary fell on the Thursday before Memorial day, so we ended up spending a nice long weekend at home. Relaxing at home was what I needed after a crazy deadline at work!

Credits:

1 comment:

sunghee said...

so many great layouts, but my favorites are the one with you and your mom and the one with you and your hubby. Love all the florishes.