Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday TLP!

The Lilypad is turning 5, and there's a whole weekend of fun planned to celebrate this birthday!


There are many games and challenges going on in the forum, with lots of chances to win prizes! I am hosting two challenges. The first one is the Kiss the Frog challenge, which is lots of fun and my personal favorite (I won a Kiss the Frog contest a few months back, became a Guest Polly... and the rest is history! ;)):


And then I'm also hosting the Polly Match Game, which is really fun too:


There are 12 baby pictures and you have to match them to the correct Pollys. I had DH try it last night and he only got 3 out of 12... (one was me)!!! :-D But I'm sure you'll do much better than that! :)

I also made a page for another challenge in which we have to scrap about what happened on our birth date (day or year). I scrapped about the date:

August 28

Credits:
Newspaper Print Papers by Jenna Desai
Newsies papers by Jacque Larsen
News to Me Alphabet by Rachel Young
Everything else from Wicked Smart collab by The Lilypad designers
Fonts: The Serif's Sister by Heather Hess and The First Day of School by Heather Hess

ETA: Woot!! I got a GSO today for this page!!

Do check out the birthday forum for more fun games, including Make a Wish giveaways! And there are chats and speed scraps too! But that's not all! There's a FREE kit for you too!


Just like TLP on Facebook and you'll be able to download this gorgeous collab! I hope to see you around this weekend at TLP!

No comments: