Thursday, January 12, 2012

Reflections on the New Year

Leora Sanford has a new kit out today. It's all about change and it made me want to scrap a page about starting a new year.


Leora is one of the designers that do magic. I cannot explain it in any other way. I open up her kit, start putting things on my page, effortlessly, and I end up loving my page so much. It happened again with this page. It is quite different from my usual style, but I love it!

A New Year with You

Credits:
Metamorphosis by Leora Sanford
Fonts: Pea Pumpkin Peters, CK Ali's hand

I usually avoid new year resolutions like the plague, because I hate not following through. But this year I am feeling really good about the new year. Maybe it's because I am writing my proposal and it feels so good to see the end of this PhD in sight. Maybe it's because DH and I are waiting to hear back about some interesting prospects for him and I am so hopeful. Or maybe it's because I am 30 and it's about time I made some resolutions and stuck to them! :) So, here goes. My resolutions this year are to work well, have fun crafting productively, keep up with my Project Life, lose weight and make exercise become a part of my routine. And most of all, enjoy the journey!

No comments: