Monday, December 14, 2015

Citrus Twist Mini Album

My 4th project as Guest Designer at Citrus Twist this month is a 4"x4" mini album. It's such a fun size to work with, and a great way to use up paper scraps!



This fall I had a series of 3 trips back to back and I want to document them in this album. The first one was a day spent in New York.


As a common theme throughout the album, I added some stamping in aqua.


I also used the lovely puffy alpha stickers to spell out the names of the places we went to.


I love this store!


The 2x2 die cuts included in the kit are perfect for these small pockets.


I added some journaling typed on my typewriter.


I added the stickers on top of the page protector.


I wanted to include a couple of 4"x3" photos, so I sewed a pocket with sequins and the wood veneer crosses from the kit to use up the remainder of the page protector.


And there you have it! I made 9 pages in the album so far, and the rest will be to document the other trips.

No comments: