Sunday, December 20, 2015

December Daily 2015: Day 16

As much as I love changing color schemes throughout my album, I think my favorite combinations are always the traditional Christmas colors.


For this spread, I focused on red and white.


The card at the top is a digital design that I printed out  - the background is from Ali Edwards, and the sentiment is from Studio Calico.
The card at the bottom is from this month's Documenter kit from Studio Calico.


The top card is a digital design from The Lilypad. The doily was cut with a die from Studio Calico. The last card is from Jasmine Jones's mini kit.
Today's story is about a brand new tradition we started this year, and one that brings me lots of joy. :)
______________________________________________
Catch up on my previous 2015 December Daily posts:
Title page
Dec. 1st
Dec. 2 and 3
Dec. 4th
Dec. 5th
Dec. 6th
Dec. 7th
Dec. 8th
Dec. 9 and 10
Dec. 11th
Dec. 12 and 13
Dec. 14th
Dec. 15th

No comments: