Saturday, December 12, 2015

Studio Calico 2016 Creative Team


I have the BEST news to share today - I am one of the 2016 Creative Team at Studio Calico!! I am so happy to be creating with their awesome kits and stamps (oh how I love stamps).


You will be seeing my projects here on my blog, in the Studio Calico gallery, on Instagram, on the Studio Calico blog and on Pinterest. I will be making cards, and Project Life spreads with the Documenter kit.

ETA: I will be making cards and Project Life spreads, not every month but every few months. So excited to get started!!

There have been several changes in the past year at Studio Calico, and a new rewards program was announced this week that benefits long-term subscribers. Having been a subscriber of their Project Life/Documenter kit since the very first one offered in January 2013, I have to say I really love their products and love receiving my box each month - this has never changed. I hope I can continue to contribute to the fabulous inspiring and encouraging community there and share my excitement for the upcoming products!

No comments: