Saturday, December 26, 2015

December Daily 2015: Day 22

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was very nice, with family time, great food, and relaxing. I am working on the last page of my album (25th) and today I am sharing the Day 22 spread. Just a few days left of this daily blog series then. I hope you've been enjoying it!


For today's spread, I went with a non-Christmas color scheme to match the non-traditional winter weather we've had this year.


The cards/papers, overlay and enamel stars are from Ali Edwards's December Daily kit and the Jasmine Jones add on. The stamps and embellishments are from Pinkfresh Studo.


This overlay from the December Daily kit was perfect to make a fake snow scene.. Oh how I wish we got some snow for Christmas! But there was no chance this year. Booo.


I did some more brush lettering on the journaling card. I started out using a yellow color, but it was too faint, so I traced over it with orange. You can still see a bit of the yellow that makes a shadow effect.
______________________________________________
Catch up on my previous 2015 December Daily posts:
Title page
Dec. 1st
Dec. 2 and 3
Dec. 4th
Dec. 5th
Dec. 6th
Dec. 7th
Dec. 8th
Dec. 9 and 10
Dec. 11th
Dec. 12 and 13
Dec. 14th
Dec. 15th
Dec. 16th
Dec. 17th
Dec. 18th
Dec. 19th
Dec. 20th
Dec. 21st

No comments: