Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December Daily 2015: Days 9 & 10

Hello! I have a new spread from my December Daily album to share today, and this one is all about Christmas trees.

I combined days 9 and 10 in this spread.


On the last card I used a silkscreen and acrylic paint (all from Studio Calico). I love the look of silkscreens!
Today's story is of my mom's Christmas decorations.


Today's story is of our Christmas tree. It is so pretty! I added one of the thick transparency inserts from the December Daily kit in front of it.


Photos of my tree are always in a weird format, so I used a wide masking tape (from the Park. Ave Studio Calico Project Life kit from Dec. 2014) to bring the thickness up to 6".
______________________________________________
Catch up on my previous 2015 December Daily posts:
Title page
Dec. 1st
Dec. 2 and 3
Dec. 4th
Dec. 5th
Dec. 6th
Dec. 7th
Dec. 8th

No comments: