Monday, December 28, 2015

December Daily 2015: Day 24

Hello there! For December 24, I kept things pretty simple in my album.


Today's story is about what we did on Christmas Eve.


I used the two journaling cards for my journaling. The adorable vellum mouse is from the Lollipop Guild scrapbook kit from Studio Calico.
The date is stamped with an alpha stamp by Kelly Purkey and Emerald City ink.
The journaling card on the left is from Ali Edwards's December Daily kit, while the one on the right was from an add on from Studio Calico from a couple of years ago.


For the page on the right, I filled in the 2" slots with some paper from an old Basic Grey collection and with some bits I printed out on transparency paper (the gifts are by Wilna Furstenberg, and the Merry Christmas is from Studio Calico).
______________________________________________
Catch up on my previous 2015 December Daily posts:
Title page
Dec. 1st
Dec. 2 and 3
Dec. 4th
Dec. 5th
Dec. 6th
Dec. 7th
Dec. 8th
Dec. 9 and 10
Dec. 11th
Dec. 12 and 13
Dec. 14th
Dec. 15th
Dec. 16th
Dec. 17th
Dec. 18th
Dec. 19th
Dec. 20th
Dec. 21st
Dec. 22nd
Dec. 23rd

1 comment:

Michelle t said...

I love what you did in the 2x2 pockets, and I love your album. Michelle t