Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December Daily 2015: Day 19

This is one of the few things in this year's album that actually happened this day. :) It has been very liberating for me this year not to worry to be documenting things happened on each day.


Today's story is all about baking Christmas cookies.


In the top pockets, I added some digital brushes on top of my photos.
For the bottom pocket, I printed the shortbread recipe we used directly on a paper from Ali's December Daily kit, and then added some stamping - the title (Freckled Fawn) and some ingredients (from Studio Calico). I used Well Red ink for my stamping.


For the right page, I trimmed down a column from the 2" slot page protector. I dug out these embellishment stickers that have been in my stash unused for years. I thought they were perfect for a Christmas page!
______________________________________________
Catch up on my previous 2015 December Daily posts:
Title page
Dec. 1st
Dec. 2 and 3
Dec. 4th
Dec. 5th
Dec. 6th
Dec. 7th
Dec. 8th
Dec. 9 and 10
Dec. 11th
Dec. 12 and 13
Dec. 14th
Dec. 15th
Dec. 16th
Dec. 17th
Dec. 18th

No comments: