Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December Daily 2015 Recap

One more December Daily post for the year.. a recap of my 2015 album. This is my 6th year completing a December Daily album, and the first time I've bought a DD kit.


I have to say that using the kit and a mini kit add on really made it easy to put the album together without losing too much time digging through my stash. The spine of the album I chose was pretty thick, yet I was surprised that I ended filling it all up!
Most of my spreads are dedicated to a single day, with just a few instances of 2 days combined in one spread.


I also loved the approach I took this year, inspired by Ali Edwards, to focus more on the stories rather than making sure to have one Christmas-related photo per day. This has been incredibly freeing!

I had a lot of content of the kit and mini kit leftover, especially papers, so after finishing up my 2015 album on the 26th, I powered through and got my 2014 album finished too.
Last year, my December Daily album got halted by a work emergency that occurred mid-month, and after December I just didn't feel like going back to my album, which sat unfinished, with only days 1-7 completed.
But this year, after completing the 2015 album, I felt on a roll, and I was inspired to use the new supplies from this year on last year's album.


And here's a look at all six of my December Daily albums.

Thanks for following me on my December Daily journey this year!
______________________________________________
Catch up on my previous 2015 December Daily posts:
Title page
Dec. 1st
Dec. 2 and 3
Dec. 4th
Dec. 5th
Dec. 6th
Dec. 7th
Dec. 8th
Dec. 9 and 10
Dec. 11th
Dec. 12 and 13
Dec. 14th
Dec. 15th
Dec. 16th
Dec. 17th
Dec. 18th
Dec. 19th
Dec. 20th
Dec. 21st
Dec. 22nd
Dec. 23rd
Dec. 24th
Dec. 25th

No comments: