Friday, December 11, 2015

December Daily 2015: Day 5

I have a 2-page spread for December 5, with an additional tag added in. I had so much fun making this spread!


I love how the red and gold pop off against the dark background! Oh and you can get a peek at how I decorated the inside cover of my album - I attached a paper from the Jasmine Jones mini kit with washi tape. I love having the calendar for the month right there.


I've had that cute little tag for years (I bought it in a shop and then couldn't get myself to use it!), but finally this year it ended up in my album. :)


I added my journaling on the back of the tag. Then I put some of my numerous alpha stamps to good use on a 4"x6" piece of card stock (stamps mostly by Studio Calico, but the all caps one is from Kelly Purkey) and I love how this card turned out! :)

My story for Dec. 5: The photo and story for today is actually from November, but I put it here because 1) I wanted to include it in my Christmas album and 2) the actual story for today is that we went to a memorial service (I even gave a speech.. so hard!) and while I will certainly document that in my Project Life album, I didn't want it in this album. I'm so glad I gave myself the freedom to include photos in this album that don't fall in December!

______________________________________________
Catch up on my previous 2015 December Daily posts:
Title page
Dec. 1st
Dec. 2 and 3
Dec. 4th

No comments: