Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December Daily 2015: Day 25

And so we have gotten to the last day of my album! Christmas Day.



I did some minimal embellishing but really, it's mainly about the photos for this day.



This first spread is about opening gifts.


I used a digital brush by Ali Edwards on top of my photo. Christmas breakfast is one of my favorite traditions! The journaling card is from the Jasmine Jones mini kit.


On the back of the journaling card I detailed the gifts I got. My husband totally surprised me with an Instax mini camera!


I embellished the card from the mini kit with some stamping using a set from Ali Edwards and color theory inks.
And after the gifts, it's all about the food! :)


The card at the top is again from Jasmine Jones's mini kit, while the one on the bottom was letterpressed by me using a plate by Studio Calico.
I even assembled my Raskog card on Christmas morning. :) It's my second one, and I love to house my Studio Calico stamps!


More cards from the mini kit here. The photos were assembled using these incredibly handy photo collage templates from The Lilypad.
I hand lettered our menu, which was incredibly festive this year, courtesy of Costco! :) The alpha stickers are from Ali Edwards's December Daily kit.

And that wraps up my 2015 album! I will post tomorrow a photo of the full album - it's really quite full! I hope you've enjoyed my daily shares!
______________________________________________
Catch up on my previous 2015 December Daily posts:
Title page
Dec. 1st
Dec. 2 and 3
Dec. 4th
Dec. 5th
Dec. 6th
Dec. 7th
Dec. 8th
Dec. 9 and 10
Dec. 11th
Dec. 12 and 13
Dec. 14th
Dec. 15th
Dec. 16th
Dec. 17th
Dec. 18th
Dec. 19th
Dec. 20th
Dec. 21st
Dec. 22nd
Dec. 23rd
Dec. 24th

2 comments:

listgirl said...

I love your December Daily album! My hat off to you and anyone else who does this project and finishes it! Also, huge congrats to you for the Studio Calico team. You will be great at it!

Michelle t said...

Awesome photos, and I like your letterpress card, and the stamps, too. Looking forward to seeing all of it together. Michelle t