Monday, December 21, 2015

December Daily 2015: Day 17

This spread is another favorite - not so much for the story, but because of how I repurposed some memorabilia.


Today's Story: Every December, I make sure to go to Starbucks because I absolutely love their Frosty cookies. Love!! :)


This year, I kept the cup, thinking I may make a mini album (I did one this past fall that I loved), but ended up not doing one since the cup wasn't that inspiring. But it worked great, cut up!
I used dies from Studio Calico (circle), Papertrey Ink (sketched stars) and Lawn Fawn (all the rest).


I slipped the circle die cut with the Starbucks logo in a pocket, backing it with paper from Jasmine Jones's December Daily mini kit. I used the smaller die cuts to embellish the bottom pockets. The left one is the back of a card from Jasmine Jones's December Daily mini kit, while on the right I layered several digital brushes from Studio Calico on top of my photo. I love how festive it looks!


I embellished the bag from Starbucks with more die cuts - I thought it was a bit too plain this year. :) And I added my journaling right on the bag.
______________________________________________
Catch up on my previous 2015 December Daily posts:
Title page
Dec. 1st
Dec. 2 and 3
Dec. 4th
Dec. 5th
Dec. 6th
Dec. 7th
Dec. 8th
Dec. 9 and 10
Dec. 11th
Dec. 12 and 13
Dec. 14th
Dec. 15th
Dec. 16th

No comments: