Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December Daily 2015: Day 11

Only 9 days left to Christmas.. Today I am sharing my spread for Day 11.


Today's story: even though it's not a December story per se, being chosen for the 2016 Studio Calico Creative Team is the best Christmas present I could wish for, so into my album it went. :)


I included an insert between the spread, and went with a non-traditional color scheme.


I didn't embellish the left side - the lettered paper from Jasmine Jones's mini kit is gorgeous!


I backed the insert with a paper scrap left over from my Pop Art SC scrapbook kit - it's a specialty paper with scratch off dots. I scratched off one that had the perfect sentiment for this day.
On the right hand side, the first card and the chipboard phrase are from an old Story Kit from Ali Edwards - Go. I added my journaling on the label after taking these pictures.
On the second card, I had fun with a lovely stamp set from Studio Calico.
In the bottom pocket, I added a Christmas card I got in my Studio Calico box a couple of years ago -  I really like the design and I don't mind that it's old, I thought it was perfect for today's story.
______________________________________________
Catch up on my previous 2015 December Daily posts:
Title page
Dec. 1st
Dec. 2 and 3
Dec. 4th
Dec. 5th
Dec. 6th
Dec. 7th
Dec. 8th
Dec. 9 and 10

No comments: