Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December Daily 2015: Days 2 & 3

I had a short story to tell on each of these two days, so I only dedicated them 1 page rather than a full spread.


My approach for this album is to document the Christmas events that happen during the month and, if nothing Christmas-related happens on a particular day, use the occasion to tell a story about my Christmas loves / traditions / hopes.


My story for Dec. 2: I love Advent calendars. I go a bit overboard actually (we have nine!), and every night my husband and I spend five minutes opening them all. I documented on a journaling card from the kit all nine of our Advent calendar for this year, tracking which are old and which are new. I accompanied it with a photo of two of my favorite new ones. I chose the deer paper on the right pocket since it goes with my story for the right hand side of the spread.


I used some Pinkfresh Studio embellishments on this page.
My story for Dec. 3: we added a new Elf Pet to the family this year. :) This reindeer is the cutest and it even comes with an app that is just adorable. I highly recommend it!

______________________________________________
Catch up on my previous 2015 December Daily posts:
Title page
Dec. 1st

No comments: