Sunday, December 13, 2015

Citrus Twist Sketch Challenge

The third project I made as Citrus Twist Guest Designer this month is for the sketch challenge they run on their blog - come play along!


I followed the sketch rather closely.  I used two 3"x4" photos that had bold colors and patterns, so I decided to pair them with even bolder papers. I cut into one of the papers following the geometric design and used it to mat my photos-I love how these colors and patterns matched one of the shirts I was wearing.  To switch up my title, I cut into the paper with the sketched letters. I added some stickers and wood veneers to embellish the page. This is a fairly busy page, but I feel like the triangles I used for the corners and the additional framing of my photos pull everything together.


Have a nice Sunday!

No comments: